Cancer Program Advisory Board
From screening and diagnosis to treatment and recovery support, Duly Health and Care’s cancer program provides comprehensive care for all cancer types.
What is the Patient Advisory Board?
The Duly Health and Care cancer program Patient Advisory Board is an important forum for dialogue, idea sharing and planning, to ensure that Duly Health and Care is providing patient-centered care, communication and supportive services to its patients and families, while identifying areas of opportunity.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Patients who are undergoing or underwent cancer treatment at Duly
- Family members of patients who are undergoing or underwent cancer treatment at Duly
- Members who can provide input and ideas what are the expectations of a board member?
- The board meets once per quarter in the evening
- Each member will serve a 2‑year term
- Be active in communication, idea sharing and collaboration
What types of topics & projects does the board address?
- Diagnosis and preparation for treatment
- Patient-centered care
- Nurse navigation
- Support services
- Use of technology
Download and fill out your application today. To submit your application, email email@example.com.