Get the most out of your Medicare plan in the Duly Health and Care network.
At Duly Health and Care we know that choosing the right Medicare plan can feel overwhelming. Understanding your coverage options and how they affect your health is important and we encourage you to explore all of your Medicare coverage options, including Medicare Advantage.
Duly Health and Care partners with the Integrity Medicare Helpline to provide personalized plan recommendations for our patients who do not already have a licensed agent. Our team of experienced licensed agents are ready to guide you through your Medicare plan options in a one-on-one appointment or through a Medicare 101 seminar.
- To schedule a one-on-one appointment with a licensed agent, click here or call 1−855−205−2037.
- To attend a Medicare 101 seminar, click here.
When evaluating a Medicare plan, consider the following:
- How important is it to continue seeing my primary care physician?
- Are my prescriptions covered?
- Is my preferred pharmacy in-network?
- Can I get the care I want for a cost I can afford?
- Does this plan include the benefits that are most important to me?
All-in-one plans, like Medicare Advantage, may help simplify the complexity around Medicare and may provide more comprehensive and cost-effective benefits. Duly Health and Care participates in the following Medicare Advantage plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- United Healthcare
Most Medicare Advantage Plans offer coverage for things that aren’t covered by Original Medicare, like vision, hearing, dental and wellness programs (like gym memberships). Plans can also include a broader range of“extra benefits” than they have in the past, including services like transportation to doctor visits, over-the-counter drugs, adult day-care services and other health and care tools and resources needed to support your well-being beyond our office walls.
Where can I learn more?
*Duly Health and Care physicians and employees cannot answer questions about specific benefits or make plan recommendations.