Each year when spring and summer roll around do you fear wearing shorts or your bathing suit due to your varicose veins? You don’t have to feel this way anymore! A minimally invasive treatment exists that can help get you the legs you want. Endovenous laser treatment eliminates unsightly varicose veins with an in-office procedure, minimal-to-no scarring or side effects and with a quick recovery. The endovenous laser treatment procedure is safe, fast, and effective, performed by our highly trained, board-certified vascular surgeons. In less than an hour, you can be free from bulging, twisted varicose veins and back to enjoying your everyday activities.
Endovenous laser treatment uses targeted laser energy to seal the vein shut and help you look and feel better quickly.
- Treatment can be completed in less than an hour
- Performed in-office, with no general anesthesia or hospitalization
- Return to normal activity immediately — with little or no pain
- Immediate relief of symptoms
- Minimal-to-no scarring
- Up to 98% success rate
- Typically is covered by insurance
What to expect from endovenous laser treatment:
- Your board-certified vascular surgeon uses ultrasound to map out your vein
- Local anesthetic is applied
- A thin laser fiber is inserted through a tiny entry point, usually near your knee
- Laser energy is delivered to seal the faulty vein
- You will be able to walk immediately after the procedure. Normal daily activity can be resumed; just avoid rigorous activities or exercise.
- There may be minor soreness and bruising. Any discomfort can be treated with over-the-counter, non-aspirin pain relievers as directed by your physician.
With endovenous laser treatment, you can show off your legs again! Call 630−810−5347 and schedule an appointment today.