DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. — DuPage Medical Group, the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the Chicago area, is proud to welcome Family Practice Healthcare, Elite Gynecology, Wohl Eye Center and Dr. Jean Garbolski to its growing provider family. Effective Sept. 25, six physicians join the DMG physician team from these respective practices.
- Linda Evans-Beckman is board certified in family medicine. She earned her medical degree from Rush Medical College and completed her residency at Rush University Medical Center. Her medical interests include medical home, total patient care and patients of all ages.
- Hugh O’Neill is board certified in family medicine. He earned his medical degree from Chicago Medical School and served as chief resident at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center. His medical interests include family medicine and wellness care.
Drs. Evans-Beckman and O’Neill are affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center and Palos Community Hospital, and they see patients at 14741 Ravinia Ave. in Orland Park. To schedule an appointment, call (708) 226‑8125.
- Thomas Kazmierczak, Jr. is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. He earned his medical degree and served as chief resident at Midwestern University, and his medical interests include robotic and laparoscopic minimally invasive surgery.
- Peter Vienne, Jr. is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. He earned his medical degree from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and served as chief resident at Chicago Osteopathic Hospital. His medical interests include pelvic pain, endometriosis and the use of robotic laparoscopic surgery.
Drs. Kazmierczak and Vienne are affiliated with Silver Cross Hospital and see patients at 936 W. Route 6 in Morris and 1890 Silver Cross Blvd., Suite 310 in New Lenox. Patients can schedule an appointment at (815) 942‑0525.
- Lisa Wohl is board certified in ophthalmology and earned her medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and her specialty fellowship in cataract and refractive surgery at Wills Eye Hospital in New Jersey. Her medical interests include comprehensive ophthalmology, laser-assisted cataract surgery and advanced technology intraocular lenses, treatment of dry eye and corneal refractive therapy.
Dr. Wohl is affiliated with AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaks Hospital and AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center, and she sees patients at 303 E. Army Trail Road, Suite 200 in Bloomingdale. To schedule an appointment, call (630) 351‑2030.
- Jean Garbolski is board certified in family medicine. She earned her medical degree from Des Moines University and completed her residency at Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital. Her medical interests include family medicine, women’s health and adolescent health.
Dr. Gabolski is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and Silver Cross Hospital, and she sees patients at 14232 McCarthy Road in Lemont. Patients can call (630) 257‑8300 to schedule an appointment.
“We’re proud to grow our family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology and ophthalmology departments,” says DMG Chief Operating Officer South Region David Spaccarelli. “These experienced physicians strive to provide the highest quality care that DMG is known for.”
To learn more about these physicians or to schedule an appointment, visit DupageMedicalGroup.com.
About DuPage Medical Group
Founded in 1999, DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group with more than 600 physicians in over 80 suburban Chicago locations. DMG is a patient-centered organization focused on improving access to convenient, quality health care using the latest technology and treatment options. For more information, visit www.dulyhealthandcare.com.