DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. — DuPage Medical Group (DMG) — the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in Illinois — welcomed five new physicians across its emergency medicine, family medicine, oncology, ophthalmology and orthopaedics departments this month.
- Dr. Ranjana Chauhan is board-certified in ophthalmology. She earned her medical degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University and completed her residency at Summa Health. Dr. Chauhan sees patients at 330 North Madison Street, Suite 202 in Joliet. Patients can call 630−322−8300 to schedule an appointment.
- Dr. Michael Conti Mica specializes in spine surgery at The Spine Center of DMG. He earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine, completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at Loyola University Medical Center and his fellowships at AO Spine North America and OrthoCarolina Spine Center/Carolinas Medical Center. Dr. Conti Mica sees patients at 133 East Brush Hill Road in Elmhurst; 1801 South Highland Ave. in Lombard; and 120 Spalding Drive in Naperville. He is affiliated with Edward Hospital and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. Patients can call 630−967−2225 to schedule an appointment.
- Dr. Samir Desai is board-certified and a specialist in hematology and oncology. He earned his medical degree from Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine, completed his residency at Summa Akron City Hospital and his fellowship at Brown University, where he specialized in hematology and oncology. Dr. Desai sees patients at 12004 South Route 59, Suite 100 in Plainfield and is affiliated with Edward Hospital. Patients can call 630−364−7850 to schedule an appointment.
- Dr. Timothy Fendon is board-certified in emergency medicine. He earned his medical degree from Midwestern University and completed his residency at Advocate Christ Medical Center. Dr. Fendon sees patients at the DMG Immediate Care Center in Joliet located at 2100 Glenwood Ave. and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Dr. Karl Langner is board-certified in family medicine. He earned his medical degree from Touro College School of Health Studies and completed his residency in family medicine at Morristown Medical Center. Dr. Langner sees patients at 5600 South Wolf Road, Suite 110 in Western Springs and is affiliated with AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center in La Grange. Patients can call 708−246−4155 to schedule an appointment.
“These highly talented physicians share our passion for delivering high quality, accessible and compassionate care to patients,” said DMG Chief Operating Officer Donna Cooper. “As part of our growth strategy, it is important that we continuously bring the most talented physicians to DMG. We’re excited to welcome them to our team.”
To learn more about these physicians or for more information, visit www.DuPageMedicalGroup.com.
About DuPage Medical Group
Founded in 1999, DuPage Medical Group (DMG) is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group with more than 700 physicians in over 100 suburban Chicago locations. DMG is a patient-centered organization focused on improving access to convenient, quality health care using the latest technology and treatment options. For more information, visit www.dulyhealthandcare.com.