DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. — DuPage Medical Group (DMG) – the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in Illinois – has welcomed five new physicians across its behavioral & mental health, family medicine, hospitalist, internal medicine and pediatrics departments.
Behavioral & Mental Health:
- Dr. Mehr Iqbal is a psychiatrist who earned her medical degree from Allama Iqbal Medical College and completed her fellowship in geriatric psychiatry at the Weill Cornell Institute of Geriatric Psychiatry. Dr. Iqbal sees adult patients at 640 S. Washington Street, Suite 180 in Naperville and 1239 Windham Parkway in Romeoville. Patients can schedule an appointment by calling 815−942−6323.
- Dr. Amee Mehta is board-certified in family medicine and obesity medicine. She earned her medical degree from Grant Medical College and completed her residency at St. Mary Mercy Hospital (St. Joseph Mercy Health System). Dr. Mehta sees adult and pediatric patients at 801 N. Cass Avenue, Suite 300 in Westmont. Patients can schedule an appointment online or by calling 630−963−6565.
- Dr. Habeeb Amatul is board-certified in emergency medicine and internal medicine. She earned her medical degree from Saba University School of Medicine and completed her residency in internal medicine at West Suburban Medical Center.
- Dr. Meena Krishna is board-certified in internal medicine. She earned her medical degree from Coimbatore Medical College and completed her residency in internal medicine at West Lake Hospital. Dr. Krishna sees adult patients at 2359 Hassell Road in Hoffman Estates. Patients can schedule an appointment online or by calling 847−843−7030.
- Dr. Hina Siddiqui earned her medical degree from Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine — Carolinas and completed her residency in pediatrics at the Loyola University Medical Center. Dr. Siddiqui sees pediatric patients at 3755 E. Main Street, Suite 190 in St. Charles. Patients can schedule an appointment online or by calling 630−348−3100.
“We’re delighted to welcome these physicians to DuPage Medical Group,” said Donna Cooper, DMG Chief Operating Officer. “As we grow our physician family across several specialties, we look forward to continue providing accessible, collaborative and efficient care for our communities and patients.”
To learn more about these physicians, to schedule an appointment online or for more information, visit www.DuPageMedicalGroup.com.
About DuPage Medical Group
DuPage Medical Group (DMG) is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in Illinois with more than 750 primary care and specialty care physicians in over 100 suburban Chicago locations. For more than 20 years, DMG has focused on making healthcare better for its patients and communities by offering high quality, compassionate healthcare. As a physician-led organization, DMG’s physicians work together – utilizing leading-edge technology and innovative treatment options – to ensure that each patient receives accessible and efficient healthcare. For more information visit www.dulyhealthandcare.com.