DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. — Twelve DuPage Medical Group (DMG) physicians were named as Top Doctors: Cancer by Chicago magazine. The list, featured in the magazine’s October 2019 issue, recognizes Chicagoland’s most-recommended cancer physicians, including oncologists, hematologists and radiologists.
Each year Chicago magazine partners with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., a healthcare research company, to survey, screen and select a comprehensive list of ‘Top Doctors’ in Chicago’s six-county metropolitan area. Physicians on the ‘Top Doctors’ list are those who have been endorsed by their peers as the best in the area.
More than 750 physicians at DMG deliver high quality and compassionate care to patients. The following is a list of those specifically identified by Chicago magazine:
- Dr. Katherine Baker, Integrated Oncology Program, Radiation Oncology
- Dr. Daniel Douglas, Integrated Oncology Program, Surgery
- Dr. Daniel Frank, Integrated Oncology Program, Medical Oncology & Hematology
- Dr. Hal Kipfer, Integrated Oncology Program, Diagnostic Radiology, Breast Services
- Dr. Paul Lyon, Integrated Oncology Program, Urology
- Dr. Amrit Mangat, Integrated Oncology Program, Breast Surgery
- Dr. Michael Martirano, Jr., Integrated Oncology Program, Surgery
- Dr. Paul Merrick, Integrated Oncology Program, Urology
- Dr. Louis Montana, Integrated Oncology Program, Surgery
- Dr. Brian Moran, Integrated Oncology Program, Radiation Oncology
- Dr. Anand Shah, Integrated Oncology Program, Radiation Oncology
- Dr. John H. White, Surgery
DMG’s Integrated Oncology Program is comprised of radiation oncologists, surgeons and other specialists who treat a broad range of cancers by utilizing leading-edge technology and innovative treatment options.
“We’re thrilled to see twelve DMG physicians receive this well-deserved recognition,” said Mike Pacetti, CFO and co-CEO of DMG. “As our Integrated Oncology Program continues to grow, we remain focused on providing patients with access to high quality, comprehensive and personalized cancer care.”
For more information about these physicians and DMG’s Integrated Oncology Program, visit www.DuPageMedicalGroup.com.
About DuPage Medical Group
DuPage Medical Group (DMG) is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in Illinois with more than 750 primary care and specialty care physicians in over 120 suburban Chicago locations. For 20 years, DMG has focused on making healthcare better for its patients and communities by offering high quality, compassionate healthcare. As a physician-led organization, DMG’s physicians work together — utilizing leading-edge technology and innovative treatment options — to ensure that each patient receives accessible and efficient healthcare. For more information, visit www.dulyhealthandcare.com.