This flu season it is more important than ever to think about protecting your family against influenza. Just like last year, we recommend that everyone in your family, 6 months of age and older, including pregnant women, get the flu vaccine.
Flu Shots are available at all Duly Health and Care primary care and vaccine clinic locations throughout Chicagoland. With convenient hours available seven days a week, you and your family can receive a flu shot at a time and location that is convenient for you.
What to expect when receiving a flu shot and safety guidance:
- A mask is required during your entire visit.
- When you arrive at our clinics, a masked member of our care team will ask you a few questions and take your temperature — regardless of whether you’re feeling ill or well.
- If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, such as fever, coughor shortness of breath, please defer your flu shot until you are feeling well.
- Please follow the social distancing guidelines provided in each clinic.
- Wearing a sleeveless or short-sleeved top is helpful for efficient, quick shot administration.
*If you have received your vaccine at your work place or from another provider, please send a MyDMGHealth message to your primary care provider with the date and location of your vaccine. Or, call your physician’s office with this information if you’re not a MyDMGHealth user so it can added to your electronic medical record. It is important that your physician has this information on file.