When you’re under the weather, just need a refill or can’t get out of the house, sometimes you wish your care team could come to you. We get it. We’ve created a world where you have access to the tools and resources to support your well-being beyond our office walls. Our team of primary care providers stands, virtually, in wait to serve you.
What Can Be Seen On A Video Visit
Available for adults and children, age five and up.
- Nasal Congestion
- Pink Eye
- Sinus Infection
- Sore Throat
- Seasonal Allergies
- COVID-19 Exposure and Symptoms
- Select Prescription Refills
How Video Visits Work
- Schedule a video visit appointment through your MyChart account or online here.
- When it’s time for your visit to begin, log in to MyChart through your browser or on your mobile device. App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)
- Click on the appointments icon in your account and select “Begin Video” up to 10 minutes before your appointment to test your device’s connection.
- When your doctor appears in the top half of your screen, your video visit appointment will begin!
- Check out our How-To Guide for Video Visits here.