While some skin conditions are visible in everyday light, some are only visible under UV light, highlighting sub-surface skin damage.
The Skinscope LED is designed to help assess your skin through the use of two light modes: a simulated daylight mode for reviewing visible concerns, and a LED-UV light mode for identifying underlying damage.
Allows for the clear illumination of visible skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
- Redness, blotchiness, flushing
- Oily, acne-prone skin
LED-UV light detects fluorescence in the skin for clearer identification of skin concerns and conditions. While healthy skin reflects back UV light creating a blue glow, the existence of unwanted pigmentation, poor desquamation, dehydration, congested pores, and skin oiliness is reflected in a variety of fluorescent shades.
- Pale Blue: Normal and healthy skin
- White: Dead skin cells
- Dark Blue: Thinner, dehydrated skin
- Brown: Pigmentation and dark spots
- Yellow: Oily areas of the face
- Dark Pink or Orange: Congested pores and comedones